Welcome to the Enchanted River Inn
The Enchanted River Inn Bed and Breakfast is situated on the Wenatchee River which flows from the Cascade Mountains past Washington’s Bavarian Village of Leavenworth on its way to the Columbia River. Only a mile from downtown Leavenworth the Inn offers amazing views, thoughtfully designed suites and amenities to suit the most discriminating taste.
The Inn features extraordinarily beautiful river and mountain views from each suite, the kitchen, the dining room and the patios and decks. Each suite is designed to give our guests a sense of well-being and comfort, the special amenities enhance the experience by having what you want at your fingertips. Our goal is to give you the feeling that you are miles away from your busy life. So come on over and let us help you relax and enjoy life, even if it is just for a while.
A Summary of Area Activities
The area features an abundance of activities and adventures to keep you busy when not at the Inn.
- All year round you can enjoy the sights, shopping and dining in the Bavarian Village of Leavenworth (just one mile away), birding, visiting museums, antiquing, winery tours, spa visits, fishing or just taking in the beautiful countryside vistas as you drive up into the mountains.
- Warmer weather brings activities like Golf, river rafting or kayaking or tubing or paddle boarding, hiking, street biking, mountain biking, rock climbing and horseback riding.
- Colder weather brings snow shoeing, skiing, cross country skiing, snow tubing, sleigh rides, snowmobile tours, or dog sledding.
For the Comfort of all of our Guests
- Enchanted River Inn Suites were designed for a maximum occupancy of 2 adults (no children)
- We cannot accommodate pets
- We do not allow smoking in the suites or on the premises